Parent Groups and Workshops
We run a variety of parenting groups and parent workshops online, through Zoom. These include:
- Why won’t they listen?
- Strops, Sulks and Power Struggles
- Toilet Training
- Introduction to Autism
- Introduction to Sensory Processing
- Understanding the Teenage Brain
- Understanding Teenage Anxiety
- 4 week parenting group looking at understanding your child’s behaviour, managing emotions and providing practical strategies for you to use at home.
- 3 week parenting group for parents with children who have a diagnosis or are going through a diagnosis of Autism. We would include an introduction to understanding ASD, understanding sensory processing and look at different strategies. The course would include three 1.5 hour workshops with a 1 hour individual consultation for each family attending.
Upcoming Workshops and Parenting Groups
Supporting your Anxious Teen
Zoom Parent workshop on Tuesday 28th March 12pm-1pm.
Explore the teenage brain and understand how stress and anxiety affects mood and behaviour. Recognise the early signs of stress and anxiety and get strategies and tips to support your teenager.
Our 1 hour workshop will be on Zoom. We will record the session and can send the video to you if you are unable to join us on the day. Cost £17.50 and can be booked through Eventbrite:
Get in Touch
Your contact details will remain confidential and only used to contact you regarding your enquiry. We will not share your information with any outside parties.