Parent Groups and Workshops
- Why won’t they listen?
- Strops, Sulks and Power Struggles
- Toilet Training
- Introduction to Autism
- Introduction to Sensory Processing
- Understanding the Teenage Brain
- Understanding Teenage Anxiety
- 4 week parenting group looking at understanding your child’s behaviour, managing emotions and providing practical strategies for you to use at home.
- 3 week parenting group for parents with children who have a diagnosis or are going through a diagnosis of Autism. We would include an introduction to understanding ASD, understanding sensory processing and look at different strategies. The course would include three 1.5 hour workshops with a 1 hour individual consultation for each family attending.
Upcoming Workshops and Parenting Groups
We are currently working out our next series of workshops – watch this space!
Get in Touch
Your contact details will remain confidential and only used to contact you regarding your enquiry. We will not share your information with any outside parties.